Music Playlist

Friday 7 February 2014

Personal Reflection for Lessons 1-3

I have learnt the importance of observation, to gather thoughts and meaning from what seen. Particularly how one needs to look beyond just what is on the meer surface. For me, I still require practice using the 'thought, think, wonder' thinking routine when reflecting and analyzing things, not, be it the meaning to myself or to others. Also, I have realized how communication is just as critical as observation. What use is understanding when we can't communicate our ideas, emotions and experiences when needed to do so? We need to capture the audiences' attention, to be able to organize what said in order for it to be effective. In order to make a persuasive and effective point.
- Ong Gee Hun

No comments:

Post a Comment