Music Playlist

Saturday 11 January 2014

December Holidays

I was looking forward to the december holidays as I thought it was going to be extremely fun. It wasn't as fun as I expected. I went out with my friends on the first few days. It was fun. But after the first week of holiday, it was the same routine everyday- homework, cca, homework, cca. Sometimes, after cca, I would bake together with my teammates. Occasionally during the weekends, I would go out with my cousins. We would go to places like Universal Studios, West Coast Park. I went to Batam with my relatives and had a fun time there. We were shopping the whole day in an extremely big shopping mall there. The food there was super nice too. The food and clothes there are super cheap. Dinner for 7 could only cost a total of $30+. After all, I enjoyed the trip there. I thought maybe the december holidays wasn't that boring after all. When I was back in Singapore, I went for a few friendly matches and a netball carnival. I felt that it was a good experience as I could make new friends and also practice for the zonals which was coming up in January 2014. I also went for a team outing which would help the team bond. During the last week of the holidays, I was rushing to complete my stack of homework. This is the consequences of procrastinating. In the end, i had a study date with my friend and we completed most of the homework together. I really did not expect the study date to work. I thought we would end up playing. After completing my homework, I felt extremely relaxed. I guess I should have done my homework a long time ago... Thinking back, the december holidays was quite fun.

-Charmaine Soh (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment