Music Playlist

Sunday 12 January 2014

Holidays!

The december holidays was the time to go travelling and have fun for everyone. To me, it was just a boring 2 months. I had to stay in Malaysia with my grandparents for 2 weeks as my sister was on a school trip to China and I could not cook for myself :/ Homework and market was the only thing that revolved around my world during the stay. Who could help tolerating this? Being an active child I kept complaining, and without knowing it, 2 weeks was long gone and I'm back in Singapore, anticipating my primary school gathering. :D However, the gathering was a bit disappointing since some of us made an effort to organise and the rest were all busy with school activities. :(( But a small group of us managed to meet up. Even though we only played basketball, it was extremely fun. All of us didn't even want to go home! :b 
Although my holidays were accompanied mostly by homework, the want for a gathering by my fellow primary classmates really touched me, because it shows that we have strong bonds that will not break us apart even when we are all in different secondary schools! ((; Here's a group picture of our meet up!
-Bei Xuan (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment